My style of wedding photography is often described as photojournalism - shooting your special day as it unfolds, without having to artificially 'stage' the key shots. My focus is on the people and the small details that make your day unique. By interacting with your guests and remaining close to the action I am able to capture the heartfelt expressions of the guests and the subtle glances exchanged between the bride and groom.
I remain unobtrusive to your day and require minimal use of flash photography and tripods. I will capture details that make your day truly unique and memorable.
I am a female photographer which tends to put brides at ease during their morning preparations and I am always happy to include lingerie shots in your collection or to put down the camera and assist with buttoning up the dress in that last minute rush to get ready!
My photography service begins with the morning preparations of the bride (and, where possible, the groom) and I depart after your first dance. All photos will be available on line and on a USB stick soon after your wedding day.
(Additional travel costs may apply - please see the Prices
page for details)
- A pre-wedding consultation with the bride and groom, either at your wedding venue or at your home.
- My attendance on your special day from bridal preparations to the first dance.
- Hand retouching of your images to include colour correction, skin smoothing, and image enhancement.
- A private online gallery of your images for you to share with your friends and family.
- A USB containing your high-resolution images, copyright and watermark free, presented in a beautiful wooden box with 20 high quality 6”x4” prints.
- A slideshow of your images set to music.
- Return travel within 25 miles of Windsor.
- £5Million Public Liability Insurance.
Handmade Italian Graphistudio Albums available from £295 - please enquire for details.